Coaching is a journey of personal and professional discovery. It is a process that looks at where you are today, what you want and need, and how you can get what you truly want in the future.
The International Coach Federation states, “Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.”
- Helps to clarify a client’s goals and to focus on their needs, values and vision
- Motivates clients to achieve more than they would have done on their own
- Helps client’s gain an awareness of perspectives, beliefs and attitudes that may be holding them back
- Provides clients with tools, support and structure to accomplish more
- Holds clients accountable to take action and do what they commit to do
- Provides space for the client to explore, talk something through and gain perspective
- Supports clients in maintaining a healthy balance between their personal and professional lives
- Provides support, empathy, and encouragement
How coaching works?
Coaching works because it brings out your best (as long as the client is willing to learn and to grow).
Coaching is all about what you want for your life – not what you think you should do or what others want. You get to set goals that you really want! This process helps you to focus, clarify and take action.
A coach believes that YOU have all the answers inside. You have far more knowledge about your own life than anybody else ever could have. This process helps you uncover your goals and dreams and then supports you to create a life that inspires you and others.
Why do people hire a coach?
- To make significant changes
- To deal better with uncertainty
- To make better decisions
- To set better goals and to reach them faster
- To improve their relationships
- To make a bigger impact on the world
- To simplify their lives, reduce stress, achieve better balance and much more …