Looking for something more in life?
It’s easy to try to search for happiness or fulfillment in external things. But these things really only transform us on the outside!
Sure we might feel happier or prettier for the short term but that doesn’t usually last too long. We can then end up feeling lonely, empty or discouraged.
I know in my own life … I thought that once I owned a home, got married and had children, I would be happy. And yes, these things did make me happy. But, then life happens and all sorts of unexpected things come up.
Ultimately, it was my faith that has carried me through the good and tough times.
Here’s something to think about … deepen your faith so that whatever happens you can trust the journey!
Are ready to be the best “YOU” God intended you to be.
Do you long to …
- Deepen your faith
- Learn more about yourself
- Understand your life’s purpose
If so, then one-on-one coaching or group coaching might interest you.
Sounds interesting? Want to know more? Let’s talk
If you prefer to learn from like-minded people, here’s some information about one of my Group Coaching Classes:
The group discussions are based on the book, “Character Makeover: 40 Days with a Life Coach to Create the Best You” by Katie Brazelton and Shelley Leith. The book examines the 8 character qualities of humility, confidence, courage, self-control, patience, contentment, generosity and perseverance. In the group, you will deepen your faith, learn new tools to build each character quality and develop action plans to increase these qualities in your life. Plus, you experience fellowship and spiritual support from like-minded people who may face similar challenges as you.
It’s likely that we all have some areas to address that are holding us back from living our purpose.
Think about what area would make the biggest impact for you right now??
What other Character Makeover participants are saying …
- “Jenny is a natural at teaching this topic – it truly shows that she lives her life as she teaches it.” ~D.L.
- “I signed up for the class because of stress and a lack of balance in my life. I learned more about myself and how to slow down, listen better and show more compassion.” ~M.W.
- “The class reminded me that all women have the same feelings and thoughts as me. God loves us all so much.” ~L.W.
- “I came to the class to grow my faith. I had several ‘AHA moments’ and realized that I am a work in progress.” ~J.K.
- “This coaching class taught me tools to build my self-confidence. I have the drive to be the best me I can be.” ~L.L.
- “I learned to believe in myself.” ~B.K.
- “The discussions helped me realize that I do not struggle with things alone. I have confidence God made me to be exactly who I am.” ~A.B.